Best 3 days of relaxation

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 15, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Sky

I had up until now only sailed on the KISS KRUISE so I didn't really know what to expect on a "regular" cruise. To my complete surprise it was the best. most relaxing 3 days I've spent in a long, long time. The ship is spotless. There was nothing that was out of place or needing repair! The NCL staff were always helpful and never did I ask a question that they didn't have the answer to. None of this "let me ask" BS. We went to Nassau first which was ok but there must be better places to go. The next day we were at the Great Styrup Cay and it was the best part of the cruise (except for the dinning onboard) by far! The island has really been cleaned up and expanded quite nicely. There are new Cabana's (small) that are the best kept secret on the island. You have a covered location to relax in and get out of the sun, and the sun does get hot fast, but the ceiling fan makes it all melt away. Add the wait service and it really doesn't get any better. The onboard dinning was 5 star in the main dinning rooms and the ship also had a buffet that was outstanding as well. The menu changes daily with expert prepared meals that do not disappoint. Pop for the balcony cabins. At the end of the day when you want a few moments away from all that is going on, sitting on your private balcony just watching the sea, or stars can't be beat! Norwegian is the best cruise line to sail in my opinion and the Sky is a fine ship!

5 star fare and beautifuly apointed.

Write a comment.

Laan our room stewart, and Cathrine in the Crossings dinning room. They made our cruise so wonderful and deserve the highest praise!

clean, nothing out of place or needing repair!

My cabin was great. Well kept and clean. A little small for my taste but not troublesome. small frig stocked with a varity of drinks. If you don't like what's in the frig, just have the room stewart change them out.

The best tip any one could give is when you get onboard just go explore the ship. There is so much to do and see. All the decks have so many cool events, auctions, and displays going on that you miss if you don't get out and wander the ship.

it's Miami!
Really wouldn't waste my time going to Nassau. Run down, kind of nasty, and a tad on the side of "watch your back" depending on where you're at. Stay on the tour!!!
rent a cabana! Best thing you can do! well stocked, wait staff, shade, fan and your private beach (shared with the other cabanas).