relaxing vacation to fun vacation

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 08, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Sky

I have been on this cruise twice before. Norwegian never ceases to please me. From the food to the entertainment. There is always something to do if you want to. On this vacation I didn't want to do anything but it's hard to ignore all the fun so I didn't relax as much as I had planned to. My only complaint is I had too much fun, if that's possible.  And don't forget the people behind the scenes. My room was kept clean and inviting. The ship is also kept clean.  All the people I came into contact with were very nice. If you had any questions at all they are eager to help. I can't say enough good things about Norwegian Sky. I am not good at expressing myself to get my point across but if you don't have fun it's not their fault.    Want a fun filled 3 day vacation? Take this cruise!

only ate at the buffet but love the food and variety

Lots to do or just get some sun.

the shows are always fun to see. think I'm in Vegas.

bartenders Rodolfo and Carlo very knowledgeable and fun, if they get a second to talk to you. VERY hard workers.

kept very clean and neat

clean and love the towel animals

Take the stairs. It will help you digest all the good food you eat onboard. Take in all the shows you can. You will be happy you did.

They get you checked in quickly and orderly.
If you need a taxi to Atlantis or a horse drawn carriage ride, they are there to assist you.
this was my day to relax. went to the beach and enjoyed the food and drink and laid on my beach chair.