Great vacation

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 01, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Sky

I just got  home from a wonderful trip on the Norwegian Sky. The trip was wonderful and way to short. I took my 83 year old Aunt for a girls weekend trip and she cant stop complimenting the staff, food and entertainment on the ship. I especially liked the fact that smokers could not smoke anywhere inside the ship (with the exception of the casino which I dont use). I am a non smoker and love the fact that I don't need to choose what entertainment I would like to attend based on smoking conditions. Our room steward was lovely and met all our needs. I would definitely travel Norwegian again.

Didnt use

Couldnt get off due to weather