Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A lot of issues

Sail Date: April 10, 2015

The cruise was okay but we had many issues. First, I had issues with my pull out bed. It was broken and it took one full day to have it replaced. The food was horrible and we were often sick during the cruise from the food. On our last night our room attendant never came to our room. We had to call someone at midnight to fix my bed. I felt like the cruise could have been more clean. However, we had a great time at the ports. Great Stirrup Cay is wonderful and I really recommend that island. We always have a blast in Nassau too.