Absolutely Fabulous

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 06, 2015

My husband and I had a wonderful experience.  Sin, the cruise director, did an amazing job making our trip fun and memorable.  He was always "ON".  We also enjoyed Russ, the comic, onboard.  He had us doubled over in laughter.  As well, the games were a total riot.

As you know nothing is ever perfect, though.  We thought the buffet food was excellent, but we were disappointed with the dining room's meal choices.  One more point,  I did not like the music choices played inside the buffet dining area.  Typically, it would be loud, rap music even during breakfast.  I enjoy rap, but I feel that it is more appropriately played in the bar areas not in the buffet dining area.

Overall, we have only shared how much we enjoyed ourselves and that we can not wait for our next opportunity to cruise with NCL.

We loved the buffet, and we really enjoyed dining outside at the back of the ship. The lighting is very romantic. Although, we weren't excited about the main dining room meal choices. The buffet's menu was top notch.

The games were absolutely hysterical and most creative.

Russ was an outstanding comic. He had us rolling in the aisle. The Las Vegas show was right from the Vegas strip. True star quality.

The entire staff was helpful and friendly. Staff members can make or break an experience, and the Sky's staff went above and beyond. They all appeared to be excited to work onboard the Sky.

We traveled on the Sky. It is a somewhat small ship, but that is what I loved the most. It felt very cozy. Cruising around the ship was quick and convenient.

We had an inside room, and it was everything we needed. Although, I would have prefered a queen mattress instead of two twin mattresses squeezed together.

The hot tub at the front of the boat is usually empty, and not everyone knows about. Its their best kept secret.

We did not go on any excursions. We live in Florida, so we just drove home.
We just walked around downtown and purchased souveniers.
We brought our mask, snorkel and fins from home. We chose to snorkel from the beach. It was beautiful, shallow and we saw lots of fish.