Poor service

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 09, 2015

My daughter and I took a cruise to the Bahamas 1/9/15-1/12/15 and we shared a cabin. I purchased the soft drink package on the 1st day because I do not drink alcohol for medical reasons. My daughter then wanted to purchased the alcohol package which seemed like a better deal than purchasing high dollar drinks. When she tried to purchase the alcohol package we were told both people in the cabin had to purchase it. I informed them I do not drink alcohol and have not for over 6.5 years. I cannot mix alcohol with some of the medications I am on. The server then told me to obtain a medical statement from my provider with proof of this, so I did. I then took the emailed letter to the man in charge: James Valmore. He then stated this letter needed to be stamped and faxed to the front office. This was Friday afternoon after 4pm and the office was closed by now. Seriously, they just want to make more money and make it difficult. And to top it off once I asked for diet pepsi while relaxing by the pool it took a very forever to be served a non alcoholic drink. It was not relaxing to me at all. This was my 3rd Norwegian cruise and will be my last. We were very disappointed in the customer service.

Interior stateroom very small.
Rained for 2 days
5 ships in on the same day, too overcrowded.
Beautiful but crowded.