first time cruiser

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 21, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Sky
Had a great time no fault to the cruise but we did not go to private island due to water conditions. Stil had a great time for my first cruise. Food options were ok could've use a few more options but I still found something to enjoy throughout. Great that they opened up more activities foe unable to see private island. People and staff was great and the staff kept the ship clean! I felt safe. Loved the money card idea.

unk since no children with me

limited things to do due to the rain but still made the best of it
sadly didn't make here