Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

first time cruiser

Sail Date: November 21, 2014

Had a great time no fault to the cruise but we did not go to private island due to water conditions. Stil had a great time for my first cruise. Food options were ok could've use a few more options but I still found something to enjoy throughout. Great that they opened up more activities foe unable to see private island. People and staff was great and the staff kept the ship clean! I felt safe. Loved the money card idea.
Children's Programs unk since no children with me
Miami, Florida
limited things to do due to the rain but still made the best of it
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas sadly didn't make here