Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The weather was beautiful

Sail Date: September 26, 2014

This cruise was to celebrate my grandson's 15th birthday..I think it is the best gift you can offer for the enjoyment and relaxation you can get plus savoring good food and entrees and great service of the crew members...I only had a little disappointment at embarkation because I was not alerted of the changes of documents when traveling with a minor....I only carry a letter as I did with other trips on different cruise lines, but never was advised  on your part of bringing picture ID's of parents with signatures....my reservations agent never alerted me on this and we almost lost our cruise on the delay of getting through the smart phones to get such proof... My son was traveling and my daughter in law was on the road at that time and was not easy to finish the whole process...We got there with plenty of time and got on in the last half and hour before sailing...very frustrating.....When traveling with minors this point should be very clear and told by your agents to future passengers. Other than that the experience was good.

Yummy

Cruise Photos

Bathroom too small.
Miami, Florida
walk around I've been here so many times...nothing new
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas