Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Never Norwegian Again

Sail Date: May 30, 2014

Cabin: GTY

Security check in was horrible.  I paid $5  for a bottle of wine and Norwegian wanted $15 to bring aboard.  I had a couple of bottles of ice tea in a cooler.  One of the security people took them out open them and you could hear the seal break, she them proceeded to put it to her nose, touching the rim with her nose to smell it after clearly knowing that she had broken the seal.  That was so unsanitary.  I ended up throwing them in the garbage.  The people at the service desk was so rude.  I always pay cash at the end of the cruise and therefore have the gratuities removed.  Every time I went to service desk to do this I was told I had to come back at the end of cruise. I did not like this cruise and will never book a Norwegian cruise again.  I have been on many cruises with different cruse lines, but this was by far the worst.

The staff that service our room was great. The only problem was the service desk.