Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Unable to board

Sail Date: May 23, 2014

We were late due to our plane leaving and we were unable to board the boat!!! They were unable to accomadate us , therefore wer were stuck in Miami without hotel reservations and transporation.  This left a sour taste in my mouth for Norwegian, so I will not be trying to book a cruise with them again.  Although I purchased the trip insurance, different agents told us different maximum allotments. But none of them was for a refund of my money, even though it was not my fault.

Miami, Florida
taxis do not like to visit this port. i had to wait two hours for one even though they were right across the bridge at the mall
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas