Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Worst Cruise Line Ever!!!!

Sail Date: March 07, 2014

This has been the worst cruise I have ever been on from the very beginning first off our room reservation was canceled because the site went down when I went to pay for it so i had to call and wait on hold for 45 minutes and talk to 3 different to have a new room arranged and payed for...
For the list of problems while on the cruise
1. the sheets were noticeably dirty when you we walked in the door the first day of the cruise they had huge yellow stains on them that could be seen from the door so I don't know why they were even put on a bed and not noticed or housekeeping just didn't care. it took over an hour to have them come changed
2. The electrical socket in the bathroom was hanging out of the wall from the wires and sitting on the bathroom sink.  Live wires exposed next to running water thats real safe.  Took maintenance over 2 hours to come fix that.
3.  There was a flier left when we arrived regarding beach towels and a $25 charge if they are not returned per towel at the end of the trip.  We were never given beach towels so for the third time on our first night i contacted guest services and they tried to tell me all rooms have them and had to argue with the person to bring towels up also took about 45 minutes.
4.  The purpose of waiting on the beach towels was so we could go enjoy the hot tub on a colder windy night which your hot tub was no warmer than 80 degrees the entire 3 night cruise we checked every night so we never had use of the HOT tub and asked multiple people about it and no one had an answer to why it wasn't hot.
5.  Guest services tried to be nice the second night and send chocolate covered strawberries for the problems when arriving only problem was 2 of the strawberries had mold on them but its the thought that counts I guess.
6. Half the ship including the hallway outside our room by the elevators smelled like the sewer the entire cruise people were walking down the hallway with their shirts over their noises.
7. The cruise information TV channel and the daily events flier both advertised that you would be able to pick up purchased alcohol from the gift shops from 9pm-11pm the last night of the cruise when I went to pick the alcohol up I was told that it was a misprint and has been wrong for the last 3 cruises and I would not be able to pick it up until the morning which I did not have time to do since we had to leave first thing in the morning to return to work later that day after the gentlemen was extremely rude I spoke with the manager of the cruise who than got us the bottles in a sealed box around 12am that night so we didn't have to go in the morning which was nice but still does not make up for a misprint on your end or the extreme ruddiness of the man working in the gift shop.
8. Last but not least when I returned home and open the box that the alcohol came in it was not the bottles we had ordered both bottles were incorrect which I'm not sure how that happen because the manage had a copy of the receipt.

Smelled like a sewer the whole time
average food
dirty sheets electrical socket hanging out of the wall
barley speak english
hot tubs were cold
Miami, Florida
very slow
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
not much to do
Atlantis was fun but expensive

avoid cruise line at all cost