Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

DIDN'T GET WHAT I PAID FOR

Sail Date: February 14, 2014

Cabin: GTY

We chose this cruise line specifically for the private island that was promised, but we were denied because of the wind. Since there is no guarantee to get what you pay for nor any compensation, I will never be robbed again! We were trapped on the boat, in a tiny room with a nine inch tv, no remote control. We did go to the Bahamas, which was fun, but was teased with time-limited fun, from 9 to 4:30pm. For a three night cruise, we only had seven hours of being off boat in Bahamas, which went by too fast, we could only do one tour of the city. This was my first cruise and maybe my last one. I expect to get what I pay for. I did not pay to be in a small room allday with nothing to do. There were some activities on board, but not enough for everyone. I packed a swim suit for nothing, I did not even see a beach. I should have just went to florida.

too small
Miami, Florida
No directions or signage
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Never made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The only seven hour freedom from boat, too quick

Don"t do it!!