Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Bland shore escape, bad food, good staff...

Sail Date: January 31, 2014

If I was a food critic I'd be desimating this cruise line and its terrible selection and preparation.

We had the exact same breakfast selection 4 straight days. Including the dreadful biscuits and gravy, greasy bacon slabs and I can't believe it's not eggs dish.

No variety at all. No extended selection (unless you consider the same fruit plate option every day, which was the better option).

Why do I have to pay 60$ on a ship I've already spent 500$ per person to eat at a upscale restaurant? Why don't you instead seek to lift the "regular" passengers dining experience too?

The staff was friendly and courteous. It was the ships sole highlight.

I'd choose Royal Caribbean or Carnival every time now.

Nothing special... Ship is very average
Diner-breakfast is terrible

Stay away from this ship at all costs. These trips are a Noroviruses dream come true. If they put zero thought into your food why would they care about your health?