Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Will book through NCL ONLY!

Sail Date: September 27, 2013

I was not please with the booking experience I had.  I was tricked by the promotion that supposedly give you onboard credits but prior to making sure that everything was ok, I was told that I was misinformed.  This was suppose to be my Birthday Cruise.  I was very disappointed and they offered me nothing other than I'm sorry.  Unacceptable.  I will only book through NCL and not through no one else.  I'm a lattitude member and when they offer something they really follow through.  No deception there.

Cruise Photos

The food was amazing
I would like to do more than just a tour because I've done that already.