Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First Cruise

Sail Date: May 03, 2013

I loved this cruise and my husband and I enjoyed every moment from the first day to the last. There was so much to do on the ship that there was never a dull moment. The only fault I see was that none of the music played on board in any of the lounges were geared towards a romantic night. Most of the music were dance and spanish music, the music needs to be more versatile. The second issue was that the rooms did not come with sample toothpaste or lotion which would have been great seeing that we forgot our lotion and tootpaste and had to spend a ridiculous amount for those basic necessities. If they could improve in those areas, this would been an excellent cruise.
do not know

The buffet restaurant is opened for after hours dining.

1 Comment