Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

It was okay.

Sail Date: April 05, 2013

Room Type: Suite

Most of the food was just okay. The entertainment was okay. The staff was nice but stuffy... not "happy" nice... The private island was ugly. I paid a lot of money for this cruise and was dissapointed. I expected more WOW. The special attention we received for booking the Penthouse was nice but again nothing extraordinary.
Couldn't get booked for a massage. If they are that busy, they should have more staff. Just think of the money they could make. I coudn't believe we had to pay for special dinning. That really made me angry. They were also supposed to celebrate my mother's birthday but they forgot I guess.
Miami, Florida
I will never fly in or out of Miami again. Poorly run airport
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
ugly place
scary people - We should have gone to Atlantis - heard it was nicer there

Don't bother eating at the places you have to pay a cover charge for... It's no better than the food you already paid for.