A lovely and special cruise!

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 07, 2012
Ship: Norwegian Sky
My husband and I traveled on the Norwegian Sky for our 25th anniversary. It was an experience of a life time. We loved nearly everything about the whole experience. We would go again in a heartbeat if it were financially feasible.

The food was delicious. We ate in The Palace the first night and liked it so much we ate there all three evenings. We enjoyed having breakfast brought to our room. We enjoyed the Great Outdoor Cafe and had a \"snack\" (actually more like a forth meal...we ate like hobbits) there each afternoon. We especially enjoyed the tropical fruit served at nearly every meal. You could tell it was very fresh and right off the vine/tree.

Since we rarely have time alone (children at home) and since it was our 25th anniversary\, my husband and I mostly did our own thing. However\, the few activities we did participate in were very well done.

Very friendly. They bent over backwards to accommodate us.

We thought the ship was beautiful. We saw several cruise ships out at sea and thought ours was the loveliest. It was clean\, well laid out and just all around pleasant.

Our stateroom was kept very clean and our steward was very friendly and helpful. Our minor disappointment was that we only had a \"towel animal\" on our bed one day.

Pros: The freestyle cruising...doing what we wanted when we wanted.

Cons: The cold showers. The water was always cold or lukewarm when my husband or I went to take a shower.

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!