What a disappointment!

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Norwegian Sky

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail Date: September 07, 2012

Ship: Norwegian Sky

Review Summary

I have cruised almost 30 times and on NCL and most other lines. I recommended the Sky! I was shocked to see how unkept and run down the entire ship was. The ship was understaffed and the entertainment was really poor. I had been warned by other curise lover friends that NCL had really gone down hill but now I know for myself. I won't be cruising NCL again until I hear that they have changed. Shame on you NCL for even having the Sky in your fleet.

Ship Experiences

Food was average but the staff was inadequate. It took 2.5 to 3 hours to get served each evening!!! The people worked really hard but for example\, we had 1 waiter for 14 - 16 people each night.

Poor quality.

The staff worked hard but there just wasn't enough of them.

There was no decor to speak of thoughout the ship. The pool chairs were even poor quality. Rundown and Unkept is the best description for this vessel. It should go into dry dock immediately. Shame on you NCL for still having it in your fleet.

Pros: The 16 people I brought with me

Cons: The ship was run down and unkept

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.