My first cruise experience was wonderful

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: September 12, 2011
Ship: Norwegian Sky
I am a first time cruiser and the experience is worth a second sailing. The ship is smaller than some other ships I saw, but the staff is friendly, professional and always accommendating.

Food at the main restaurants are good and well supplied. The lines are kept moving and tables cleaned> The best part is the "FREE SYTLE" concept, when on vacation you don't want to be told when, where and clothing requirements. Norweign free style is the best and keep professional at the same time (meaning NO sloppy clothes) during dinner.

THe ship always has something going on- so staying on the ship can be as much fun as going on an excursion

The staff and management are all professional and friendly. I like the idea that top managers are alway seem and enter acting with the individuals - GREAT JOB KEEP IT UP

The ship is a little small and outdated, but overall in good condition. The rooms are attended to two times a day and keep clean. The room service is excellent and the meals are keep warm.

Rooms are keep clean and orderly twice aday - staff is always accommendating
This is a new Island under development, I can see that is Island will be great once completed. The service is good, beach area is clean though lots of construction going on. Once again, once completed I am sure it will be wonderful and full of excitement

Pros: cleanliness, professionalism, meals and activity both on and off the ship

Cons: everything cost $$$ - you can easily go overboard if you are not monitoring your expenses

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!