Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Couldn't have had a better time

Sail Date: October 01, 2010

Every place that we went, the staff was friendly and wanting to exceed our expectations - especially the speciality restaurants. I would highly recommend paying the extra money to experience the fine dining.

The only negative experience was that the teen room was never opened when my son and I went there and the Wii family bowling did not have anyone running it, and spent 15 mintues trying to find who was in charge of the program. A group of us only got to play for 15 mintues before it ended because of other prgrams that were scheduled.

Pros: Flexibility

Cons: Not enough for teenagers to do

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!

Only issue was the teen area was never opened when it was posted to be open and the activity director the for Wii family bowling was no where to be found when it was supposed to be taken place. I spent 15 mintues trying to find someone who was supposed to be running the activity.
My son did not care for the cafeteria style dining so we ate in The Palace or The Crossings most days. I'm really glad that we did chose to eat in the restaurant instead because if felt more like a vacation.

We ate at Cagney's Steakhouse and Le Bistro. I recommend spending the extra money. It's well worth it.
The stateroom was a little small and very glad that we got one with a balcony.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Beautiful place, but be sure to bring your passport to go somewhere other than the beach.
Highly recommend the sub experience!
Don't Miss: Sub experience