Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

It was fun!!!

Sail Date: September 17, 2010

For my first time and the money it cost it was good. Would i go in the same ship? NO I WILL NOT, I'm going to try a different ship next time. Do I recommend this ship? I do not know... I will say that you need to be prepare to spend lots of money if you plan to drink, and to pay a $12 per person per day for services or something like that... which they never bother to mention.

Pros: The service, geting in and out of the ship was fast

Cons: The DJs, ship director and music.

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.

Food was ok... buffets can do a lot better, some of their dishes have not taste at all. The Specialty restaurant (french one, don't remember the name) was disappointing. Onion soup was bad and looked worse... the mushroom soup was good but look horrible as well. Tip: go just before closing like at 9pm the specialty restaurants will be empty.
The DJ's were bad. Same music for 3 days. The cruise director is kind of annoying.
It's an old ship with outdated decor. Everything was clean and functional.
Love it. Just what I needed... a bigger TV will be nice. Please STOP PLAYING THE ANNOYING GUY IN THE SHIP'S CHANNEL!!! Party, and party and party and.. shut up please!
Go where the locals go to eat. Please do not spend your day in a American franchise!!
Don't Miss: Local food...