Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

What a stinking cruise

Sail Date: March 27, 2009

From the moment we entered our cabin until the last day we left, we were faced with dealing with a bathroom stench that brought me to the point of vomiting. We told the cabin steward immediately and someone eventually came to try to fix the problem. Whatever the plumber did it only resolve the problem for a few hours before the stench returned. We called the reception desk and was told that someone would come up. They never did. The next day we went to the reception desk and again was told the someone would come to fix it. After being gone all day on our excursion trip when we returned the problem was still not fixed. The next day we called the reception desk and finally they sent someone. Finally the problem got fixed but of course it was our last night on the cruise and we left feling very disappointed with the whole trip. It was our fist wedding anniversary and this experience really spoiled it for me and my wife. I will never sail with Norwegian Cruise Line again.

Pros: Food was excellent especially at the Cagney Steakhouse

Cons: the stinking bathroom and cabin.

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.