It's alright for a weekend cruise

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 01, 2008
Ship: Norwegian Sky
I loved the ability to eat whenever I wanted and the staff was cordial most of the time. Our room staff was amazing and provided us with everything we asked for. I also loved dinners at the Palace restaurant. However, the beds were really hard which made restful sleeping impossible and we had a bad experience at breakfast on three days out of the four.
We did not take a curise tour because we found them to be overpriced. We still went around town to some souvenir shops and Atlantis and made it back to the ship on time.
Don't Miss: Atlantis.
Loved the beach, the hammocks and the tables and chairs. Felt pampered all day. It was the highlight of the cruise.
Don't Miss: snorkeling.

Pros: Dinner at the alace restaurant and the ability to eat whenever I wanted.

Cons: Coffee was bad, breakfasts' service and food was horrible and the bed was superhard.

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!