The only way to cruise

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 03, 2009
Ship: Norwegian Sky
The ship was outstanding, clean and full of life 24 hours a day.

Had the pick of the liter from many different restaurants. I ate profusely from moring to night.

The events were well advertised and you had to sleep through this cruise in order not to have a good time

As I said earlier the ship was well kept and nthe staff was into your every need.

The staff kept the room clean and consistently changed the linens and towels along with other room services.
Must see Paradise Island and the events availanle on the island. I like to eat and the food just kept calling me and I kept answering.
Don't Miss: Paradise Island
I enjoyed the entire event planning at Great Stirup Cay, it was well put together
Don't Miss: The beach and clear blue waters

Pros: Being free to do whatever you want to do

Cons: there are no cons as far as I am concerned

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!