I truely loved it...

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 12, 2009
Ship: Norwegian Sky
The Norwegian Sky is a beautiful ship. The staff is great. The service is excellent.

Lots of fun things to do...

The part of the island that I visited was an eye opener. I felt really sorry for the conditions some of the people lived in. The next time I go I would like to visit the resort area.
This is a beautiful island. It was a great place to relax. Watch out for sunburn.

Pros: I like that fact that there was always something to do. The idea of Free Style cruising is great.

Cons: This was my first cruise and I can't say that there's anything I'd like to change. I really enjoyed myself.

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!