This was a fantastic cruise!

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 03, 2009
Ship: Norwegian Sky
My fiance and I felt like royalty. The staff was excellent, the food was by far exquisive. We was so pleased with everything, we put a down payment
for a future cruise. I would highly recommend going on a cruise with the Norwegian Sky. You will never run out of things to do. There are several pools, hot tubs, restaurants, an arcade room. They even have a baby sitting service if you want to dance the night away at one of the disco clubs. There is a television studio, comedians, magicians an exercise room. Trust me you will not have one dull moment.

I ate everyday all day and I could not find one thing that I did not enjoy.

The entertainment was fantastic.

The staff was excellent. They make sure that there is no such thing as an unhappy passenger.

This was a huge ship. The layout was beautiful, the public areas, decor, cleaniness and accessibility was beyond by expectations.

Our room was stunning. The balcony was very private. We felt pampered.
This private island was by far the best. We took advantage of everything there was to offer. We had massages, ate, enjoyed the live music and even did some shopping.
The Island was beautiful. We went on a tour bus with a tour guide who was very informative, and had a great sense of humor :).

Pros: I cannot single out what I liked the most about the cruise everything was supurb!

Cons: No complaints at all.

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!