Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Not Recomended

Sail Date: August 22, 2008

We recently sailed on the NCL, and all I can say is "don't do it!". if you like to eat in the restaurants you have to pay extra for that, We really like Royal Caribbean's style, service, and innovative ships, and NCL Enchantment did disappoint us. I didn't recived me baby bad and life-belt until 9:00pm and I have to call three time for that.

Pros: The food was terrible and if you want to go to eat good food you need to pay for that Extra

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.