Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Western Caribbean cruise.

Sail Date: March 31, 2013

I cruised on Norwegian Pearl and we had a great time!!, My husband and friends like Norwegian because of the Freestyle dining times and all the choices you have on the ship.I would highly recommend Norwegian to all my friends and family.This was my 4th cruise with this company and it gets better each time.For my husband and I this wa our 20th cruise total. We are ready to do this again!!!
Miami, Florida
To busy and crowded
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Great picnic put on by the ship and crew
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Check out shore excursion to the falls.The falls are great!!!
George Town, Grand Cayman
Go to 9mile beach
Great shopping in the port area

Check out the updated area of the Blue Lagoon. it is open 24hrs with great food and snacks.