Western Caribbean cruise.

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 31, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Pearl
I cruised on Norwegian Pearl and we had a great time!!, My husband and friends like Norwegian because of the Freestyle dining times and all the choices you have on the ship.I would highly recommend Norwegian to all my friends and family.This was my 4th cruise with this company and it gets better each time.For my husband and I this wa our 20th cruise total. We are ready to do this again!!!

Check out the updated area of the Blue Lagoon. it is open 24hrs with great food and snacks.

To busy and crowded
Great picnic put on by the ship and crew
Check out shore excursion to the falls.The falls are great!!!
Go to 9mile beach
Great shopping in the port area