Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Great time on the Pearl!

Sail Date: February 17, 2013

Great ship, not so grand inside, but the great service makes up for it. The Blue Lagoon restaurant had the best food. Entertainment was good, the best were the all male group singing Frankie Valli songs, they were fantastic! Loads of food, the servers at the buffets were wonderful and extremely helpful, especially since my husband was in a scooter! Ports were great, however, I think they should let handicap people off the boat first, as we really get pushed and shoved by the crowd. Cabins were nice, bathrooms VERY small, my husband, who is tall, could barely fit. 12th deck was the best, I really could have lived there! Music was great, pool bar servers were excellent.
kind of worn down,not too pretty

Go early to breakfast, avoid the crowds!