Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Purser

More oysters than pearls

Sail Date: July 01, 2012

This is my fifth cruise and I had previously cruised with Celebrity, Royal Caribbean and Carnival. I was really disappointed with the indifferent and laissez-faire service on this ship. Furthermore, the quality of some of the entertainment offerings was appallingly low. Nearly every thing was an extra charge - even to get a tour of the ship's galley. The buffet is about 50% smaller than most other ships because they converted the other space to specialty restaurants where they charge you extra fees. Overall, I would recommend trying any of the other cruise lines over Norwegian.

Pros: Flexibility of when to dine

Cons: Indifferent Service from Most Crew Members and Low-Quality Entertainment

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? No.