Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7-day Alaska cruise out of Seattle, WA

Sail Date: July 01, 2012

Excellent boarding experience, smooth and organized.
Once on board and settling into cabin, had an issue with cabin cleanliness. Took my issue to Guest Services and they were courteous, professional and relentless in their pursuit of satisfying their guest.
They addressed my issue and followed up; they were interested in my feedback and looked to be a most professional organization that wants to provide excellent service and experience for the guest.
Ship very accommodating for guests as they return from excursions-cleanliness and have excellent meals ready at all hours.
Ship was clean and crew displayed great attitudes and senior officers and crew were around the ship all the time; visible and accessible.
Ship and crew were always around helping guests to maintain clean hands going into dining facilities.
The freestyle philosophy was a bit chaotic in the main Garden Cafe; lots of children running around and people milling about. Other dining was ranged from a bit to a lot more formal; less chaos, for sure.
On board entertainment was great and food was very good (variety, quality and presentation).
Overall, a great cruise and I would highly recommend this ship and crew to anyone!

Pros: Great Service-Guest services relentless in satisfying their guests!

Cons: no cons of note

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!

Ship was large and carried a lot of people (maybe too many for one area\, but that seems common to all carriers. Ship condition was great - cleanliness\, everything worked and seemed to be like a brand new ship. Very Nice!
Overall - Excellent!!! Quality was better than expected\, variety was very good; catered to numerous nationalities\, convenience was very good; ambiance was better than expected. Tried a couple of specialty options - both very\, very good.
Had an cabin with a balcony on level 9. Seemed a bit cramped but did not spend an inordinate amount of time their other than sleeping. Would have preferred a bit bigger cabin if we were a honeymoon couple . Initially found the cabin to not be as clean as expected but the crew made every attempt to satisfy my complaint and make it right with me.
Absolutely fabulous! They were all very friendly and spent time visiting with the guests\, if the guests wanted. All very willing to help and the only real example I had was the initial complaint of cabin cleanliness and as noted previously\, they did absolutely everything they could to address the issue and to my satisfaction.
Entertainment was excellent. I would have preferred to see a few different activities outside of the \"shows\" but there seemed to be something for everyone.