I had a nice cruise.

Norwegian Majesty Cruise Review to Bermuda

7 Night Bermuda (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 07, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Majesty
For the size of the ship it was very nice. All of the people working on the ship were very nice. Always there when you needed them. And how they remember you name is unbelievable. It was nice to be in one port for three days. I did not feel like I was rushed to get back on the ship. I went with two other girls and was surprized by the size of our room. We had plenty of room to move around. I had a nice time on the ship.

St Catherines bay was a very nice beach.
St Catherines bay was a very nice beach.

Pros: I like not having to do anything but relax.

Cons: The prices of drinks. Being served in the buffet lines. It took to long to get your food.