Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The NCL Experience GREAT

Sail Date: February 24, 2013

Everything about traveling on NCL is great for me. I went on my very first cruise with some friends of mine in August 2009, I was hooked on the NCL experience. Everything from the staff to the way they maintain their ships is outstanding. This has been my (8th) cruise with NCL, and I can assure you it won't be my last.
I traveled on Royal Caribbean recently to Bermuda, I had a good time, but I must say you can't beat free style, eating when you want to eat...when I'm on vacation I don't want to have to put on a suit. I like the choices you have for late night eating on NCL.

Lee
Always clean
Great room steward "Richard"

It's very family friendly.