Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

NOt what I expected for the money I paid

Sail Date: December 16, 2012

I upgraded to a balcony suite with hopes of enjoying sunstes and reading outside. I was unable to do this because I was told Id be in a smokefree area while cruising, only to learn that the people also with balconys can smoke on them. I have ASTHMA I would of never purchased and expensive upgrade to have nasty smoke blown on me. Also the NCL online videos show flat screen TVs and perked coffee pots in the room, my room had neither! The NCL online pics lead me to believe the ship would be wonderfully decorated for Xmas, hah, what a joke. The Epic pictures made the Jewel look real sad. I ended up with bumps and itchness after shore excursions and was told not to worry about it, it would go away, it last after I got home. The food was okay.
not decorated enough for holidays
excenleent service in Azure
piss poor TV and no coffee maker
my stweward was awesome
not enough selection, no movies, activites repeeated over and over
lack of variety, same things over and over daily
best time was off the boat
Port Canaveral, Florida
the kayaking expeience was not a beginer or gentle ride, it was horrible and ver difficult, the water was nasty and smelly, we saw not one creature
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
awesome time para sailing, guys were great
water was clear and beach was clean
New York, New York

I would recomend that your advertisements be updted to inform you have 13 inch ancient TV in rooms, that thier is smoking allowed on balconys so non smokers are not free of smoke anywhere on ship, and for goodness sake please put a coffee pot in room, who wants instant coffee on a cruise for gods sake