NOt what I expected for the money I paid

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 16, 2012
Ship: Norwegian Jewel
I upgraded to a balcony suite with hopes of enjoying sunstes and reading outside. I was unable to do this because I was told Id be in a smokefree area while cruising, only to learn that the people also with balconys can smoke on them. I have ASTHMA I would of never purchased and expensive upgrade to have nasty smoke blown on me. Also the NCL online videos show flat screen TVs and perked coffee pots in the room, my room had neither! The NCL online pics lead me to believe the ship would be wonderfully decorated for Xmas, hah, what a joke. The Epic pictures made the Jewel look real sad. I ended up with bumps and itchness after shore excursions and was told not to worry about it, it would go away, it last after I got home. The food was okay.

excenleent service in Azure

lack of variety, same things over and over daily

not enough selection, no movies, activites repeeated over and over

n/a

my stweward was awesome

not decorated enough for holidays

piss poor TV and no coffee maker

I would recomend that your advertisements be updted to inform you have 13 inch ancient TV in rooms, that thier is smoking allowed on balconys so non smokers are not free of smoke anywhere on ship, and for goodness sake please put a coffee pot in room, who wants instant coffee on a cruise for gods sake

water was clear and beach was clean
awesome time para sailing, guys were great
the kayaking expeience was not a beginer or gentle ride, it was horrible and ver difficult, the water was nasty and smelly, we saw not one creature