Not as good as I would have hoped

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 27, 2011
Ship: Norwegian Jewel
The ship was nice but the crew was not. More than once they were rude to me or my kids and when you tried to use your prepaid soda card they acted like you were bothering them. The shows were fantastic and the shore excursions great but the private island was crowded and there weren't enough chairs to sit on. The impersonal way that almost every employee was on that trip was not at all what I had experienced in the past. I don't know if it's "free style" or not but I would not recommend this cruise if customer service is your main priority.

The dolphin encounter was awesome and the Blue Lagoon was spectacular.
Don't Miss: Go to the Blue Lagoon excursion. The staff was nice, the dolphins were awesome and the private beach was spectacular.
Too crowded and no where to sit.

Pros: The ship was nice and the food was good.

Cons: The staff were not nice and very impersonal.

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? No.