Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Fantastic cruise

Sail Date: August 21, 2010

NCL Jewel is a beautiful ship with lots of attractions for adults as well as for the children. This cruise was designed for children, but the adults in my group enjoyed themselves as well. Dining was a plus, as was the service. The crew that I dealt with directly was professional, polite and did all they could to make your cruise delightful. I will definitely be planning my cruise to Alaska with NCL.

Pros: all the meals were excellent

Cons: Our toilet kept backing up, and the rooms are too small.

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!

The meals were great, I just wish there was more variety. The 2 main restaurants (no cover charge) have identical menus, NCL should reconsider having two restaurants serve identical meals --the food was great!
The ship's staff is professional and very hospitable.
The stateroom was very small for 4 people. We were tripping over one another. We had to call for service more than 6 times for trouble with the toilet. Fortunately this was fixed each time, very quickly.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Beautiful beach and here again, the staff went out of their way to make sure you were enjoying yourself.
Don't Miss: The water slide for the kids is a blast!