Anniversary Cruise

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Sail Date: December 01, 2012
Ship: Norwegian Jade
Cabin Type: Suite
The ship needs to be refurbished. The Hawaiian theme of the ship does not fit this itinerary. Ship has some good things but just average.

Ship was not full and seating was tough at times due to the weather. Little cold to eat outside.

Shows where not very interesting. Maybe the cruise director\, that has a great resume\, appeals more to the OLDER crowd. I am in my 50's.

Customer service is not very helpful. I know of several of issues and customer service tried to tell people that it was the customers fault.

Could use some help with tv viewing. I know they want you to spend time and money around the ship. But you can only do so much with 4 sea days.

Pros: Stop in Israel

Cons: Not stopping in Egypt

Recommends Norwegian Jade? No.