Best Vacation Ever

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Sail Date: October 01, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Jade
This was the most amazing vacation. I would recommend this itinerary to any of my friends and you cannot get a better deal than to cruise to these places. My number one recommendation is to get involved with the cruise activities\, that is what made this trip so memorable for us. Also\, I liked the flexibility of freestyle dining\, but since there was only the 2 of us\, it would have been nice to have the option of sitting with some new friends.

The food was very good and there were a lot of options at each restaurant\, but I would like to see more restaurant options that do not have a cover charge.

They offered a lot of options for entertainment\, but I would have liked to see more scheduled for the days at sea. I also expected to see more main-stream movies and shows. That being said the quality of the final show and the elements show was great.

I could not have asked for a better or more attentive staff.

The ship was very clean\, but the decor was a little outdated and strange because it was Hawaiian for a European cruise. Also\, the elevators were way too slow\, we took the stairs everywhere to avoid waiting.

The stateroom was awesome and exceeded my expectations.

Pros: The staff\, the length of the cruise\, the destinations.

Cons: Selection of night clubs\, too many restaurants with cover charges.

Recommends Norwegian Jade? Yes!