Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Great cruise on the Norwegian Jade

Sail Date: August 01, 2013

Had a great time on the Norwegian Jade with my sister. We especially enjoyed the dinner in the Tappenyaki restaurant. The crew members were a lot of fun and we really enjoyed the trivia contests. Made some friends with other guests. It was easy getting off and on the ship.

Pros: Loved the nightly shows\, Trivia with friends\, crew members\, food in restaurants\, service

Cons: Couldn't find lounge chairs as everyone already had put towels on them early in the day.

Recommends Norwegian Jade? Yes!

The food in the restaurants was fantastic. Couldn't ask for anything better. The service was great too.
We had an inside stateroom which was fine for us. I would have liked to have a night light as it was completely dark during the night. I left the bathroom light on and the door cracked so that I could make my way to it in the night.
The staff were extremely friendly and helpful.
We loved the nightly shows especially the four singers who made up 4Ever. Also really enjoyed the acrobatic duo from Poland. And the crew show was great. We had to rush in from Santorini to make it on time.