Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Purser

United Nations Cruise

Sail Date: October 26, 2013

The most memorable thing about this cruise were the other passengers.  I met people from so many different nations.  I talked with people from many European nations, from several American countries, from Asian nations, Austalians, New Zelanders, and Pacific Islanders.The people were all so lovely and easy to talk to, even if we didn't share the same language.  Further more the staff was friendly, and very competent.

I travel, mostly, to visit the world and to learn about the history and culture of the places I visit.  I find that cruising is a way to do that in a short span of time and at a reasonable price.  The places we visited took me back generations as we explored ancient ruins as well as to present times as we shopped in today's cities.

I would have liked some lectures on the places we visited. I am not so much for entertainment.
Children's Programs NA