Great Eastern Meditteranean Cruise

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Sail Date: November 01, 2011
Ship: Norwegian Jade
The Norwegian Jade is a sister ship to the Jewel which I've been on twice. So finding my way around was super easy. The food is really good (and I can be very picky) but I always had something to eat that I thoroughly enjoyed. I only went to a specialty restaurant once on this cruise (Nov 16-26 to Greece, Turkey, Egypt) but I've been to the others before on the Jewel and thought the food was delicious then.

The staff is one of the best parts of cruising with NCL. They are really nice people. I was able to have dinner with the Hotel Director, Armando da Silva (who has since moved to another ship :( and he was an absolute delight! Gary the cruise Director was simply awesome, not to mention the Captain and all the many others (like Mercedes and JJ) that make sailing on the Jade an enjoyable experience even for solo travelers.

I plan on going back in the Spring.

Pros: Food, Ports, Staff, Cabin...

Recommends Norwegian Jade? Yes!