Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

A Great European Honeymoon!!

Sail Date: October 01, 2010

Room Type: Suite

The ship was beautiful and immaculate. Our concierge and suite butler and other staff for the COurtyard Vernada Suites was awesome!

Pros: The ship, the service, the ports of call.

Cons: The food in the main dining rooms.

Recommends Norwegian Jade? Yes!

The food in CagneysSteakhouse and Teppanyaki and at the Grill/buffet was good. The food in both main dining rooms, was subpar to other lines that I've sailed on. Very small portions and bland, tasteless food. The fish was all fishy. The major dissapointments were the desserts... I'm a chocoholic and would have given my right arm for one of Carnival's warm molten chocolate cakes!!
Layout was great, the 7th floor was a little confusing, but the entire ship was spotless and in great condition. My husband woke up at 3:00 am one morning to finding cleaning crew on ropes pressure washing our deck! We were at sea! Wow!!
We had a courtyard suite with a huge bathtub and picture window and the shower had a full glass window in it, best view I've ever had from the shower! The suite was gorgeous and roomy and the VIP treatment is well worth the extra cost involved. We embarked in about 5 minutes because of the VIP suite services and were catered to in every way!
Courteous, kind and very accomodating!
A few really good shows.. Elements was awesome!