Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Nice Ship but Customer Service - Beware

Sail Date: June 06, 2010

Traveled As: Family w/young children

There was a huge disparity between the cleaning staff (mostly from Indonesia and the Phillipines) and the management (mostly Norwegian - upper management and mid management, Polish, Russian). The lower end staff were nice but the others were condescending and rude. Instead of finding ways to make customers happy, they were dictating the way it was or what they were or were not going to do. For example, they delivered off shore excursion tickets to my state room after I had left the ship. When I asked for a refund, they went to check the security logs to see if I was lying about when I left the ship! This is no way to treat a customer who is "on vacation" Moreover, it set a poor tone for the rest of the cruise. They were snippy and unwelcoming in their attitudes. People are spending a lot of money and should not be treated this way.

Pros: The ship was clean and nice.

Cons: The customer service from the management personnel

Recommends Norwegian Jade? No.