Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Great Cruise!!!

Sail Date: January 01, 2010

The cruise was great. I would advise trying all of the resturants, although I thought the Tex Mex was horrible. Went on excursions at all of the ports, thought Turkey was the best and the trip to the pyramids, with all of the pesky vendors, was by far the worst excursion I have ever been on. Seeing the pyramids and all of the trash around Egypt, ruined the image I had of how beautiful they would be.

Pros: A lot of food and excursion choices.

Cons: Egypt.

Recommends Norwegian Jade? Yes!

Takes a few days to find everything.
I found most of the food far and away better than any of the other cruise lines I had been on.
Our stateroom crew was very helpfull.
From magic shows to bingo, a wide choice of options.