A Cruise To Remember

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Europe

Sail Date: January 01, 2008
My family and I were smitten by the charming staff and enjoyed the abundance of activities that were presented to us. My favorite part about the ship was that I rarely saw my children and husband the entire time because the grandure of the boat. I could focus on my pilates class while they did other things.The only criticism that I have is that some of the passengers were arrogant and egotistical, but that was only my experience.

Pros: The American Crew

Cons: The Passengers

Recommends Norwegian Jade? Yes!