Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Absolute Best Cruise Ever!

Sail Date: January 01, 2010

This was my third cruise with Norwegian, first time on the Jade though, but best ship Ive been on so far! The stateroom was bigger than any Ive seen before. Very comfortable and place for everything. We were welcomed with a bottle of chilled wine, giant chocolate covered strawberries, and a luxurious bathrobe courtesy of ! Thank you! We felt like royalty when we arrived in our stateroom and for the entire 12 day cruise. The ship has every amenity you could possibly want and the largest duty free store Ive ever seen! The shows were great even when we were experiencing some pretty rough seas and it was very dangerous the acrobats said the show must go on and they gave us an excellent performance! The Eastern Mediterranean was everything Ive ever wanted to see. It was a dream come true to ride a camel in front of the pyramids in Egypt! I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasnt dreaming! We spent two days taking in the sights in Caro where we had the best, most knowledgeable guide ever and she stayed with us the whole two days! We stayed in a 5 star hotel (I would gladly give it 10 stars!) right below the pyramids! It was beautiful. We had a couple of delays, one in Greece and the other in Egypt due to the officials clearing our ship taking longer than normal, but our guides for our excursions made sure we saw everything we were suppose to see and then some! I would recommend booking excursions through they are much cheaper and much more personalized! On our Caro trip for 2 days there were only 5 of us so we were able to do more and learn more. I could go on forever about what an awesome this cruise was, but instead Ill just recommend you experience it for yourself. Bon Voyage!

Pros: The Destinations and the Norwegian Jade!

Cons: We experienced some rain, but that's expected this time of year.

Recommends Norwegian Jade? Yes!