Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Good ship poor excursions

Sail Date: January 01, 2010

I would recommend it because of the value for a 12 day cruise. We had an ocean stateroom and got a very good price from . My personal opinion is NCL is good over all but the excursions are very disappointing. If you are going on this cruise, I would recommend to book your excursions outside of NCL. I had tried to reflect the issues to the excursions desk and I was being ignored. I would definitely travel again with NCL because the value it brings but definitely not the excursion (except for Turkey)

Pros: The service overall was good

Cons: Excursions are terrible

Recommends Norwegian Jade? Yes!

I will rated it as 3 1/2 stars hotel equivalent.
The freestyle dining is good, we can eat whenever we feel like to. The free stuff is good enough.
Decent
They are friendly and act very quickly to resolve issues. Except for the excursions desk
They tried very hard and a couple of the shows was good. The dance sessions was not very long and made my wife very disappointed