no service

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: September 01, 2008
Ship: Norwegian Jade
I don't recommend this cruise line to anyone who enjoys good service. My husband and I are cruisers. We are in our 40's. This cruise was horrible. I refuse to go on another ncl cruise. The staff was miserable. the food tasteless. We ended up eating at the buffet and Japanese Restaurant, they had the best food. I have traveled many time om NCl prior to them becoming freestyle, they were my favorite. They need to take some pointers from Oceania....they know how to freestyle cruise.

Shower had hair on it from previous guest...dirty

Pros: the ship was beautiful

Cons: service overall non existant

Recommends Norwegian Jade? No.