Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Mexico

no service

Sail Date: September 01, 2008

I don't recommend this cruise line to anyone who enjoys good service. My husband and I are cruisers. We are in our 40's. This cruise was horrible. I refuse to go on another ncl cruise. The staff was miserable. the food tasteless. We ended up eating at the buffet and Japanese Restaurant, they had the best food. I have traveled many time om NCl prior to them becoming freestyle, they were my favorite. They need to take some pointers from Oceania....they know how to freestyle cruise.

Pros: the ship was beautiful

Cons: service overall non existant

Recommends Norwegian Jade? No.

Shower had hair on it from previous guest...dirty