Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

50th Birthday Bash

Sail Date: October 09, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Room Type: Suite

This was my third time on the Norwegian Getaway, this time it was 30 of us this was not the best of my vacations on the Getaway.  A lot of the persons on the ship are new and not as accommodating nor pleasant as the old crew.  The best on the cruise was the bartender Matthew.  They did not clean my room for 4 of the days on the ship.  They claimed I had the sign on to not clean the room which was not true.  So on the second to last day they came to me and said that they would make sure the room was clean.  It was 30 of us traveling and in my cousins room the toilet over flowed 5 of the 7 nights. Others in the party were given a bunk bed for three and they were older ladies.  I was very disappointed my 50th birthday was not the best as I expected but we made the best of it.

Always a headache
My room wasn't cleaned for four day, my cousins room the toilet kept over flooding and the only thing they offered was a 50 room credit.
We had on boy in the group he enjoyed himself immensely.
The entertainment is wonderful as always Grove international always work.
The best crew member was Matthew on deck 6 at the atrium bar.
No lobster tails anymore, this is horrible!

Cagney Steak House is always the best!!! All specialty restaurants