I love Norwegian. It is better if you book directly through Norwegian.

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 02, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Getaway

I love the entertainment on the ship. There are a variety of really great shows you can go to. The staff is very friendly and the food is delicious. Dinner service is usually very slow. This was my 4th Norwegian cruise, I would go back to Norwegian but I would not book it through . Every time we have booked through , certain deals were promised to us and we were not able to receive them. Also, if you book with , then make future cruise deposits while on the ship, your future bookings will have to be done with . Unfortunately this happened to us. When we went through Norwegian we had no issues with out bookings.

Our cabin was great. We wound up with a handicap room so it was bigger than most balcony rooms. The only bad thing was every time the phone rang or if there was an announcement, lights would flash and our nightstand would vibrate loudly (for people with hearing or sight disabilities). It was entertaining to say the least. I usually find the cruise beds to be comfortable but this was the first time I thought the beds were uncomfortable.

We had the unlimited beverage and dining package. (Note that with the dining package, you only get free dining at the specialty restaurants three times, its not "unlimited"). We went to Moderno's & Le Bistro and LOVED the food. La Cucina was not great, it didn't taste Italian and it was too salty.